Wednesday, February 1

Welcome Home Emme

 My dear friend Wynne was at the airport to capture this amazing moment. I cried the whole flight from Houston to Midland. It was a really emotional time. Emme slept and Phillip slept. He woke up mid flight and didn't even realize we had taken off already. Poor sugar was tired. When we touched ground in Midland I thought "I have never been more excited to be back in Midland Texas in my entire life." But my life is in Midland and so are my loves and both were waiting for me to get back. Walking off the plane I thought my heart was going to jump right out of my skin. I knew my family and friends were right around the corner waiting to see and meet our newest addition. I am so thankful Wynne was there to capture these moments! I will treasure them forever.

My Best Friend Lana waiting for our long waited and much prayed for Emme. 
Parker and Emme's special friend Lomi... Lomi and Emme are both from Kamashi!!! 
My amazing friend waiting for us!


My mom was so excited! She texted me and told me she kept crying while she was waiting! Ha!
More family waiting. 
Meeting my Dad!!!
Meeting sweet Lomi

Meeting some of the girls who have tirelessly prayed her home and stood by me believing the whole journey!
It was a really emotional moment introducing her to all of my friend who have helped me fight spiritually for her! 
Being showered with gifts

The whole gang!! 

Our first family photo as a family of 5! Finally together!!!

Emme was a little nervous around everyone but it was ok! She perked up as soon as we got in the car. When we got home our family was there waiting for us. It was such a special time. Emme came out of her shell and was playing and performing for everyone. It was so much fun watching the boys show her her new room and all of her new toys. We all finally got bed around 1:45am. I went to bed with my heart full. I finally have all of my little chicken under the same roof tucked safely and warmly in their beds

2 comments:

  1. My heart is so happy for all of you.You needed her as much as she needed you. Love your precious little family. Lynnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Emme is adjusting so well! She is a cutie! so happy for you all is going well. I also wanted to let you know that I am passing on the Liebster blog award to you! :)
    I mentioned your blog on my blog. Here is the link:

    http://beelittlequeen.blogspot.com/2012/02/love-of-liebster.html

    I can email you the attached picture of the blog award.
    pinklemonadebliss@gmail.com

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, love and encouragement.
It is always so appreciated.
jennaknight@gmail.com